In this episode of Remodeling Mastery, host Mark Richardson shares his "Letterman-style" top 10 list of common mistakes that can hurt your remodeling business.
"These are ten mistakes I see in businesses at a high level and a granular level that you can try to avoid," Richard says. "You would be much healthier, happier, and profitable if you made fewer mistakes in the business." He recommends that listeners jot down the mistakes that resonate with them as well as make their own personal list that relates to their unique business situation.
Top 10 mistakes to avoid when growing a remodeling business
1. Having the wrong client swim into your net
2. Pursuing the wrong projects
3. Hunting giant projects that are too big for the company
4. Allowing clients to corrupt your process
5. Wasting time being an "unpaid researcher"
Listen to the whole episode to learn about these common mistakes and hear the other five. Love the podcast? Catch past episodes here.