Connection, not isolation, is the key to success during these challenging times. In the latest episode of Remodeling Mastery by Mark Richardson, the show's host and namesake shares how expanding your network can help give your business the edge it needs to perform. Professional Remodeler’s Director of Content Erika Taylor joins the podcast to discuss what she sees happening in the industry and how to improve peer-to-peer relationships.
“When you put your brains together with other people, everyone profits from it,” Taylor says. “I’m seeing more of that in the industry, and now is the perfect time for remodelers to get involved in something like that.”
In addition to a roundup of past Remodeling Mastery topics, this podcast includes the following seven themes:
- ‘We all need a coach.’
- Change your paradigm in terms of alliances.
- Spend time and energy in industry-related associations.
- Join different business networking groups.
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Connect with targeted groups in the industry.
- Consider Remodeling Mastery Roundtables.
The third segment of the episode features the interview with Taylor with a focus on the Mastery Roundtables and the state of the industry. Listen for tips of how to make meaningful connections and get the most out of a peer-to-peer experience.